- There is a 20% restocking fee on approved returns.
- Returns are not accepted on special order products or damaged product.
- Special order products are anything that is non-stocking.
- Returns are not accepted on bulk products (rock, soil etc).
- Returns are approved by an office manager and may take up to 48 hours to process.
- Any products damaged while shipping must have a photo of the damage taken before the product is removed from the pallet. If the product is removed from the pallet before a photo is taken then it can not be returned.
- Whitemud Landscape Center does not offer any in house warranties on any of its products.
- Any warranty of landscape products only covers manufacturing defects and are subject to approval by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required for warranty claims.